Sunday, September 18, 2011

Firstrowsports.tv Watch Football for Free (website review)

So because ATDHE.Net got shut down I found this site that is pretty awesome. It will give virus if you don't have a mac or a good anti-virus so watch out for this. There are also a lot of ads but if you make it full screen then you can avoid these other than the actual commercials.

This site also has just about every sport that you can think of and it works great for this. So how leagal is it? I just don't ask so until they shut it down I am going to keep watching football because I love the Packers and I live in FL and so this is the only way that I can watch the games. Good Luck and go Packers! Free football online, free sports online....Who can argue with that?

4 comments:

  1. Firstrowsports.tv got shut down! Sorry, you are going to have to find a different site. Check out my latest post for new site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be amazed to know about i can still open any site when it was blocked just a one click and i open it very easily . No one know about this link which open any blocked site very easily check this link..
    FirstRow Sports UK proxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all this site, but in this sites are many popup ads, i recommended to watch all live sports stream in HD here : Sports Live Stream

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information on this blog is very useful and very interesting. If someone needs to know about the just click
    FirstRow Sports UK proxy

    ReplyDelete