Friday, May 6, 2011

PayPlay.fm- Cheap music (Web Site Review)

Check it out!

If you have not heard about this website you need to check it out right now. Stop reading and go give it a look. Then come back and let me tell you how great it really is.
With a plethora of music being released and so many great bands putting out albums, it is hard to keep up when albums cost an average of 12.99 a pop. The idea of stealing music is repulsive and digging in thrift stores is painstakingly slow, especially when you have to wait 5 years to get a new release. This is where payplay.fm come into play.
If you have not heard about this website you need to check it out right now. Stop reading and go give it a look. Then come back and let me tell you how great it really is.
With a plethora of music being released and so many great bands putting out albums, it is hard to keep up when albums cost an average of 12.99 a pop. The idea of stealing music is repulsive and digging in thrift stores is painstakingly slow, especially when you have to wait 5 years to get a new release. This is where payplay.fm come into play.

The Cost?

All albums only cost $3.33 and tracks are $0.33. This site is legal and bands choose to put their music on this site. Better yet, if you put $30 up front they will give you $10 extra bucks to spend. That means you can get 12 albums for $30. They have a very wide selection, though not everything. Some bands choose not to sell on this site and I can understand why they are hesitant about it, but when the price is right many more people will be able and willing to pay the price for the product.

My Use.

I have used this site for a while now and other than a few bands that I still have to pay i-tune’s pricing for, I have no complaints. I once downloaded an album that had really bad quality, but when I e-mailed the company they refunded me and I got to keep the tracks as well. What great customer service! The tracks are also compatible with all mp3 players. To top it off, you can re-download the music if it gets lost or deleted from your computer for no extra charge. There is no monthly subscription so you can keep the music for all time, unlike many sites like Napster, or Zune.

pincodereseller.com

The best way I have found to load money on Payplay.fm is to go to pincodereseller.com and purchase a pin that is e-mailed to you and then you enter it in at Payplay.fm. On pincodereseller.com you can use Paypal and it works great! You receive the bonuses once you enter the code in at Payplay.fm. Good luck and I hope this helps. All I have left to say is check it out and then comment so that people know that it is a great site.

No comments:

Post a Comment