Saturday, May 14, 2011

PinCodeReseller.com Review

It Works!
This site uses Paypal! I have used this site multiple times and it has worked great every time. At first I was a little nervous to use the site as I had never heard of it before. I was directed to Pincodereseller.com by Payplay.fm and was a little scared to use the site. Then when they were using Paypal I felt assured about what I was getting into. Paypal has always been a reliable source for me and it is safe to use. So, I tried it and it worked great. PinCodeReseller really is a great website though you do have to pay for their services.
The Cost...
As the Web site lets you know there is a 5% fee to use their service and it costs just that. I bought a $30 code and spent $31.50 and one for $50 and paid $52.50. There were no hidden fees or a bunch of spam emails sent to me after that. It is really a great deal seeing as how I used it for Payplay.fm and got $10 free dollars for the $30 dollar code and $20 free dollars for the $50 dollar code.
The Stock
They were out of $100 codes when I was there and this is the only down side to the site. They state on the site that they never know when a stock of codes is going to be re-available there but they do let you know just how many codes they have to use at the time. So if they are getting low in a certain increment, then you can purchase one fast. However, they do get refills of their stock of codes and they currently have up to $100 dollar increments.
How To Use it
What you do to purchase a code is go to the site PinCodeReseller.com. The have instructions on the site but I will explain them again here. 1) click on the dollar amount that you want to buy. 2)Fill out the information and choose your payment option. 3) Go to your e-mail address that you gave them and the code will be there. 4) Rest assured that your information is safe and that nothing bad will happen to you because it did not for me and I used the site multiple times.

Go For It
This site has really worked great for me and has worked wonderful through Payplay.fm and got me a ton of great music. I love both sites and would recommend them to everyone. In fact I have mentioned it to everyone on my Facebook page twice! I have no vested interest in the companies, just a love for music and these companies have really helped me out. And when you are using PayPal.com you know that you are safe and that they will back your purchases if something goes wrong. So use this website with confidence and just go for it.

5 comments:

  1. They should pay you for the amount of advertising you do for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent e-mail's to them but they say satisfied customers don't get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to use the site, but as well as 5% fee it added 20% V.A.T. so $15 actually costs $18.90 Any idea what this is for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means Value Added Taxes so I guess they are just taxes...What country/state do you live in? 20% is a lot for taxes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the UK and we do have 20% tax added to certain products; however as far as I know you can't tax money itself as you'd then be taxed twice if you bought something with the money. Doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for your reply anyway.

    ReplyDelete